Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mimi's

We went out to eat at Mimi's the other night. My first dilemma was deciding whether or not to request a high chair. They just all look so big I don't know whether or not the baby will fit well into it. We decided to keep him in the carrier, and I sat him in the booth next to me. I was able to sit him up using a blanket and he was content to watch us eat.
I Ordered a meal with steamed veggies. He got to eat some carrots and a pickle. Both we cut into slices not wedges which means he can cram the whole thing in his mouth. I let him suck away until he tried to cram the whole thing in, then he would try something new. He loved the pickle! The kid takes after me.
He loves getting sips of water from my straw, but gets pretty mad when I don't let him chew on the straw. Top teeth are surely making their way down as he is indicating active teething again.

No comments:

Post a Comment